SmartLine® Honeywell’s SmartLine smart pressure measurement system sets the standard for total performance in harsh process environments, featuring the industry’s most modular and robust pressure transmitters. With better performance, modular construction, an advanced graphic display and the best integration features available when used with Experion® PKS, Honeywell helps our customers reduce project costs and startup time, avoid unplanned downtime, improve product quality, reduce spare parts inventory and shorten time to repair. The line includes two performance tiers with absolute, differential, gauge, remote seal, flanged (level) and multivariable transmitters as well as remote indicator products.
All are available with:
• Temperature and static pressure compensation
• Universal terminal
• Modular design components
• SIL2 certified/SIL 3 capable standard
• Dual seal compliance
• SmartLine Connection Advantage options, such as the ability to display maintenance mode and messages from the control room
Pressure The highest performance offering features:
• Suitable for critical process control loops, custody transfer and SIL2 safety
• Industry leading stability up to 0.01% span per year for ten years
• Accuracy up to 0.0375% of span standard and 0.025% span optional
• Wide range of materials and measurement spans • Turndown ratios up to 400:1
• Available lifetime warranty
Pressure Smart performance at conventional prices.
• Suitable for monitoring,critical process control loops, and SIL2 safety
• Stability up to 0.02% span per year for five years
• Accuracy up to 0.05% of span
• Turndown rations up to 100:1
Honeywell SmartLine Pressure accessories include a wide range of manifolds in different configurations to suit pressure, differential pressure and level measurement. Honeywell manifolds come with built in safety mechanisms to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations and maintenance of SmartLine pressure transmitters. These include block and bleed, 2-valve, 3-valve and 5-valve manifolds. These are available as standalone parts or as a part of integrated and pretested assembly along with SmartLine pressure transmitters in order to minimize total cost of ownership for the users, original equipment manufacturers and EPC contractors.